The daily use of circular saw blades
is very extensive, no matter what kind of workpiece is sawing, it is necessary to ensure a good sawing effect. When we don't know how to judge the quality of circular saw blades, we can observe and inspect circular saw blades by the following methods.
1. Look sideways to see if the teeth of the saw blade are on the same straight line
If the saw teeth are not on the same straight line, the size of the saw teeth is irregular, and some may be wide and some are narrow. This will cause unstable cutting and affect the quality of the saw blade.
2. Measure the weight of the saw blade
The thicker the saw blade, the better, because if the saw blade has a heavy mass, the greater the inertial force during cutting, the more stable the cutting. Generally speaking, the 350mm saw blade should be about 2 kg, and the 400mm saw blade should be about 3 kg.
3. Check the hardness and quality of the substrate
The higher the hardness of the substrate, the less likely it is to deform. Therefore, whether the hardness of the substrate meets the standard will directly affect the quality of the saw blade when welding or cutting. If it does not deform under high-temperature welding and force majeure conditions, it is a good substrate, and after processing into a saw blade, it will be a good saw blade.
(1) Observe whether there are gaps, cracks, etc. in the saw blade substrate.
(2) Check whether the color of the substrate is variegated. If the color is too much, it is usually caused by too many impurities.
(3) As a metal circular saw blade, it basically needs to withstand the power of high-speed operation, so the entire part should be indivisible (no cracks or damage).
4. Observe whether the weld and the base are tightly welded
Before the welding seam and the base body, there will be a welding seam after brazing. If the arc-shaped surface of the bottom of the cutter head is completely fused with the base body, there will be no gap. The gap indicates that the serrations on the circular saw blade and the base body are not completely fused, mainly because the arc surface at the bottom of the serration is not evenly polished.
5. Observe the process of sawtooth
(1) The serrations must be smooth and sharp. They should feel smooth when touched by hand. If there is a sense of friction, it must be because the serrations have not been polished or mixed with unnecessary impurities.
(2) When sawing, the surface of the cut workpiece must be very smooth, flat, and free of burrs.
(3) The color and texture of the surface of the workpiece after sawing should be consistent, and there should be no unevenness.
(4) When cutting the metal circular saw blade, the sound should be steady and low.
If you want to know more about circular saw blades after reading the above, please continue to pay attention to our news.
As a professional manufacturer of multi-function power tool accessories and equipment
, we have accumulated rich design and production experience in this field. We have established a complete quality inspection system, and the products we provide are of excellent quality and can cope with a variety of complex situations. At the same time, we always put customers' needs first and can provide customers with thoughtful one-stop services and effective solutions. If you want to buy our circular saw blade for metals, please contact us immediately!